- *Bodie State Historic Park (Official Site) – The official California State Parks website for Bodie State Historic Park.
- Bodie Foundation – The official non-profit operating in Bodie.
- The Last Best Ghost Town: Bodie, California
- The California USGenWeb Project – The CAGenWeb Project Search Engine
- Total Escape – Bodie California, Bodie Ghost Town Camping, Desert Mines
- Western Mining History.com – Western Mining History – Reliving the industrial revolution of the west.
- Ghost Town Explorers
- Mineral County Museum – The Mineral County Museum is one of the best museums in Nevada. It is a non-profit facility owned by Mineral County, Nevada and dedicated to preserving the history and culture of the past.
- Roadtrippers – Bodie Historic Park – added 2014-09-29
- A Wave of the Wand Photography – added 2014-09-30
- Remnants of the Southwest’s mining past: Region has more than its share of ghost towns – added 2014-10-05
- Gold and Tailings: The Standard Mill at Bodie, California – The Journal of the Society for Industrial Archeology
- Wander The West – Bodie State Historic Park – Eastern Sierras / Mammoth Lakes
- National Historic Landmarks Program
- California History – Publishers of the Dogtown Territorial Quarterly, a California History Magazine. Lists of California Historical Societies & Museums, and California historic events calendar.
- Goodbye God, I’m Going to Bodie – Read about Jan’s visit to Bodie, California, and the exciting children’s mystery story that came about!
- Ripley’s Ghost Towns and other adventures – Follow Ripley as she takes you on tours of ghost towns in California, Nevada and Utah.
- World Monuments Watch – World Monuments Fund is a New York-based non-profit dedicated to preserving and protecting endangered works of historic art and architecture around the world. The World Monuments Watch List of 100 Most Endangered Sites, a program of World Monuments Fund.
- Bodie State Historic Park, CA (DesertUSA) – Comprehensive guide to California’s Bodie State Historic Park, a gold-mining ghost town, with map, color photos and mileage guides.