Tagged With: buildings

The Standard Mill

Here the Standard mill, which processed ore from the Standard Mine (originally named the Bunker Hill mine in 1861 when it was first registered.) Most of the inner workings are still in tact, some of which the public can see during a guided mill tour. Rangers and Park Aides conduct a history talk and tour … Continue reading »

Categories: Bodie Structures | Tags: | Comments Off on The Standard Mill