Miners’ Union Hall and Museum

The Bodie Miners’ Union was organized on December 22, 1877. The Miners’ Union Hall building was completed on June 28, 1878.

Today, the Hall is the hub of activity in Bodie, as the home of the museum for Bodie State Historic Park, as well as the location to get tour times, purchase tour tickets, and buy merchandise to support the Bodie Foundation.

Gallery…